May newsletter - new courses
The latest edition of the paper brochure is now out. If you would like a copy, just email me on firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring 01787 229955.
New courses for the future include:
- Dyeing using natural materials
- Fitness for the over 50s
- Metal detecting
- Jam & chutney making
- Beef cattle for beginners. This course is for those who would like to keep a few cows on a few acres, or who need to graze an estate
- Book-binding for beginners
- Wild meat butchery: pigeons, rabbits, pheasants & muntjac
- Christmas wreath-making.
- Willow fencing & hurdles
- Cat psychology with Roger Tabor
Have a look at the website, www.assingtonmill.com for full details of all the courses